Zenith Futures values you as a customer and appreciates the trust you have placed in us. As part of this relationship, and to provide you with services to meet your needs, you have given us private information about yourself. We pledge to protect that information and ensure that it remains private.
Zenith Futures respects your privacy, all transactions are safe and secure with High-grade Encryption (2048 bit signatures, 128/256 bit encryption). We do not sell your information to third parties.
Zenith Futures restricts access to your personal information to:
• Zenith Futures employees who need that information to provide the products and services you receive from us.
Information we collect
In providing you with financial products and services, Zenith Futures may collect the following types of customer information:
• Information from your account applications and other forms (for example, your name, address, Social Security number, income, and investment experience).
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or other information relating to your trading experience (for example, your trading history, your history of meeting margin calls, and your use of various products and services).
• Information about your creditworthiness, credit history and other information about you, such as your purchasing or investment preferences, from consumer reporting agencies or providers of other demographic information.
Categories of parties to which we may disclose
Zenith Futures may disclose the types of your customer information listed above to any of the following types:
• Governmental agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials.
• Other organizations, as required by law.
• Zenith Futures will not disclose nonpublic, personal information to non-affiliates.
Zenith Futures may also disclose your customer information to other, non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as in response to a subpoena, legal process, or to complete a transaction which you initiated and authorized.
The policies and practices described in this notice are subject to change. Zenith Futures will notify you of any significant changes, as required by applicable law.